22.8.13

Rogane


This is my baby sister, Rachel. I've had the pleasure of spending a lot of down time with her these last few days and have noticed that as we've gotten older, we've grown to appreciate one another more than our past would like to say. One favorite memory I do not recall but many recall for me [so I suppose it's more of a story] is an ancient road trip. I was sitting next to my sister and we were about 9 and 5. My cousin Hannah asks me if I would like an apple, my response: "I hate apples!" so naturally, turning to Rachel... "Rachel! I hate you!" And thus begins the sibling smack-down. These next few clips are a series I like to call, 'packerobics' in which Rachel shows the proper ways to stretch and perform aerobic excercises whilst [jan]sporting a backpack (filled with every textbook she could fit into it). We've come a long way since 9 and 5. 
This last clip is a picture from a year ago, a little throwback one might say, to a sissy date Rachel and I took. She's grown so much from the pip-squeak she used to be and now she's both taller than me and maturing faster than an x-cubed graph. Leaving her will be hard but coming back to see how much she has changed will be a gift unique of its quality and special because she will always be my beloved Rogane. 

1 comment:

  1. No packerobics is complete without a Green Bay Packer t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete